We have created a set of videos on the delivery business. You can watch the videos in the slider above.
How to deliver the best fries
- Coated fries are most suitable for delivery.
- Choose coated fries with a thicker cut size if an intense potato taste and temperature are most important to you.
- Choose coated fries with a thinner cut size if crunchiness is your first priority.
- Always prepare the fries last to minimize the time in packaging.
- Don't add salt directly onto the fries but give some salt separately. This prevents the fries from getting soggy.
- Pack sauces and toppings separately from the fries.
- Do not add napkins in the fries packaging, as it can make them soggy.
- Make holes in your packaging. The ventilation prevents the fries from suffocating and getting soggy.