7 tips to get more out of the terrace season
If you're looking to get more out of the terrace season for your business, here are seven expert tips:
1. Offer seasonal dishes: Take advantage of seasonal produce and create dishes that showcase the flavors of the season. This can help keep your menu fresh and interesting.
2. Plan special events: Plan special events on your terrace such as themed dinners, live music, or outdoor movie nights. This can help attract customers and create a memorable experience.
3. Create a signature cocktail menu: Create a signature cocktail menu that features seasonal ingredients and unique flavor combinations. This can help differentiate your terrace from other establishments.
4. Use social media: Use social media to promote your terrace and any special events or promotions you have planned. Share photos of your food and terrace to entice customers to visit.
5. Consider happy hour specials: Offer happy hour specials during the early evening hours to attract customers who may be looking for a drink and light bite after work.
6. Have a flexible menu: Consider having a flexible menu that can be adjusted based on customer preferences and ingredient availability. This can help keep your menu fresh and responsive to customer demand.
7. Train your staff: Ensure your staff is trained on proper food handling and hygiene practices as well as how to provide excellent customer service. This can help create a positive experience for customers and encourage repeat business.
Relevant products for the terrace season
Premium Sweet Potato Fries 9,5mm
Attractive colour and extra crispy
Versatile as side dish, snack or dessert
Vegetarian and gluten free
5 x dishes for the terrace
Platter Cheese madness
Cheddar, Mozzarella, Gouda cheese: this platter has it all. With delicious dips to top it off: mild coarse mustard, mango chutney and piccalilli.
Avocado salad with pancetta, flowers and ricotta crostini
Avocado salad with pancetta, ricotta crostini and edible flowers for an extra summery touch.
Thai cauliflower satay with sweet potato cubes
Vegan Thai cauliflower satay with sweet diced potato, prepared in the oven or on the bbq.
Platter Mixed Trouble
Wow! This means trouble. This board is irresistible. Squid strips, Mozzarella fingers, Philadelphia snacks, Spicy Jack wedges and as dips: tzatziki, pesto and guacamole.