Ingredients Sicilian mash bowl (10 servings)
- 1 pack of Aviko Super Mash Homemade (2,5 kg)
- 500 g pancetta
- 250 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 50 g grilled pine nuts
- 50 ml olive oil
- 750 g grilled aubergine (chilled or defrosted)
- 150 g rocket - 10 (meal) bowls (content 480 ml)
20 minutes preparation.
- Dice the pancetta. Chop the tomatoes. Grill the pine nuts golden brown in a dry frying pan and shake them on to a plate.
- Heat the mashed potato according to the instructions. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Fry the pancetta brown and crispy in 5 minutes.
- Mix the aubergine with the pancetta and fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Mix ¾ of the pancetta-aubergine mixture, the tomatoes and rocket with the mash. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the mash in the bowls and divide the rest of the pancetta-aubergine mixture, the rocket and the tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with grilled pine nuts.
Tip: Replace the diced pancetta with tuna in olive oil (from a tin). Divide the tuna over the mash.