Ingredients zucchini fries with parmesan (10 servings):
- 2 kg Aviko Pure & Rustic fries
- 1 kg Zucchini
- 150 g parmesan
- 150 parsley (minced)
- 150 g Ranch-dressing
Ranch-dressing is a dressing made from buttermilk, mayonnaise, chopped onions, garlic and herbs.
Preparation method zucchini fries with parmesan
- Cut the zucchini into 8 cm long wedges.
- Fry the zucchini wedges and the pure & rustic fries in the deep fryer at 175 degrees for about 3 to 1/2 minutes.
- Drain and mix in a bowl with salt, pepper, parmesan and parsley.
- Serve with the ranch dressing.
Other popular recipes
Satay udang with sweet and sour tomatoes, cucumber and ginger
An Indian dish on the menu is always a hit!
Grilled bavette with beurre cafe de paris and roasted fennel
A tender piece of meat with a classic French bistro, roasted fennel and fries with skin.
Burger with chorizo, roasted pepper and caramelized onion
Delicious beef burger with Pure & Rustic fries on the side