1. To make the pancake batter, whisk the eggs, then melt the
butter and add the eggs and butter to the milk.
2. Place the flour in a bowl and slowly pour in the egg, milk and butter mixture, stirring as you go until the batter is smooth. Add the mushrooms and reserve until you are ready to make the pancakes.
3. Cook the bacon, sausages and hash browns and keep warm.
4. Heat a non-stick pan over a moderate heat and add a small knob of butter or a splash of oil.
5. When the pan is hot, pour in enough pancake mix to just cover the base of the pan.
6. Cook for a minute on one side, then flip it over and cook for another minute until it's just golden.
7. Repeat until all the pancakes are made. Fill each pancake with two Aviko Röstiko Triangles, two slices of bacon and a sliced sausage then wrap up. Serve with a sauce of your choice.