Ingredients (4 servings):
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Stewing: 2 hours
Oven: 20 minutes
- 750 g Aviko potato croquettes
- 4 steaks
- 500 ml meat broth
- 3 bay leaves
- 500 g green beans
- Round baking dish 24 cm in diameter
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 2–3 tbsp flour
- 25 g butter
- Coat the steaks with a thick layer of mustard on both sides. Sprinkle the flour onto a plate.
- Dredge the meat in the flour, and sprinkle with pepper. Melt the butter in a frying pan. Brown the steaks on both sides for 4 minutes. Add the warm broth.Add the bay leaves and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, and simmer the meat covered for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 220ºC. In the meantime, clean the green beans.
- Boil them in plenty of salted water for 6 minutes until al dente. Drain well.
- Place the green beans in a baking dish. Divide the meat with the sauce over top. Cover with the potato croquettes, making a nice pattern.
- Bake the casserole with the potato croquettes in the preheated oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.
Other popular recipes
Zucchini fries with parmesan
Delicious zucchine with parmesan and Aviko Pure & Rustic fries.
Avocado salad with pancetta, flowers and ricotta crostini
Avocado salad with pancetta, ricotta crostini and edible flowers for an extra summery touch.
Thai cauliflower satay with sweet potato cubes
Vegan Thai cauliflower satay with sweet diced potato, prepared in the oven or on the bbq.