Ingredients (4 servings):
- 4 Aviko potato gratins with fine herbs
- 150 g seedless grapes
- 150 g Brie
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 sage leaves
- Baking tray with baking paper
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Oven: 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 220ºC. Place the gratins on the baking tray. Bake them according to the instructions on the package until golden brown. During the last 15 minutes of baking, place the grapes on the baking tray with the gratins. This will allow them to become sweet and juicy.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven. Place the grapes on a plate. Cut the Brie into slices, and divide over the gratins. Put the gratins back into the oven for another 5–8 minutes until the Brie begins to melt.
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Fry the sage leaves until crispy (approx. 3–4 minutes; don’t let them get too dark)
- Place the gratins on a board or platter.
- Divide the roasted grapes and the crispy sage leaves on top. Season with pepper to taste.
Other popular recipes
Beef bourguignon with gratins
Typically French and oh so tasty! Just take your time. The French guests at the table will really enjoy it. And those gratins that are served with it are unbeatable!
Leg of lamb with rosemary, garlic and gratin
Leg of lamb, a nice piece of meat for spring! And a delicious potato gratin goes perfectly with it.
Burger with chorizo, roasted pepper and caramelized onion
Delicious beef burger with Pure & Rustic fries on the side