1. Fry the
Aviko Röstiko Rounds and drain of excess fat.
2. Bring a pot of water to a simmer, add the vinegar. Create a whirlpool in the water using a spoon, and crack the egg into the water.
3. Making sure not to let the water boil, poach until white is cooked through but yolk is still runny.
4. Drain the egg in a paper towel.
5. Place Röstiko Rounds on a plate, then the prosciutto slices and poached eggs, before pouring over the hot hollandaise sauce.
6. Sprinkle with the chopped chives and serve.