1. Fry the
Aviko Röstiko Rounds until golden brown and drain excess
2. Melt the butter in a pan and sauté the chorizo.
3. In a bowl, season and whisk the eggs with the double cream.
4. Add egg mix to the pan and continue mixing to scramble the eggs, being careful not to overcook. Finish with the chopped parsley.
5. Heat the tortilla in a pan or microwave to make it easier to handle.
6. Place the Aviko Röstiko Rounds in the middle on the tortilla, and top it with the scrambled eggs, cheese and hot baked beans. Fold the burrito and wrap it in either tin foil or parchment paper.