1. Marinade the steaks in a little of the chimichurri overnight.
2. Cook the Aviko Sweet Potato Gratin as per the on pack instructions.
3. Pre-heat a cast iron pan over a high heat for 5 minutes.
4. Coat the steak in the oil and season with the salt & pepper.
5. Cook the steak to the customers liking, turning half way through.
6. Add the butter to the pan and spoon over the steak.
7. Set the steak aside to rest for a few minutes.
8. Dress the salad with the vinaigrette.
9. To serve, add the gratin, salad and steak to a plate and spoon the chimichurri sauce over the steak and gratin.